The Shift Supervisor Trainee role is an entry-level, short-term role that prepares an employee to perform a higher-level supervisory role, such as Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor. The Shift Supervisor Trainee performs work as directed in order to prepare for future supervisory responsibilities, completes basic operations and management skills training, and also learns about key aspects of the business (e.g., building customer loyalty through exceptional service) and CVS/pharmacy culture.
- Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
- Work effectively with store management and store crews
- Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Supervise the store’s crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities
- Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
- Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills.
- Advanced communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A