Sales Vice President in the Mid-South (NC, SC) to drive profitable membership growth in the self-funded market. Develops strategy, distribution, and collaboration with local market Aetna teams to target clients who prefer a TPA value proposition.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for new sales growth for Meritain Health, an Aetna Company in their local market.
- Meritain targets customers who prefer to self-fund their benefits plan using a customization third-party administrator model. *we are only able to consider candidates with prior insurance (Health – self funded ideally) sales experience at this time.
- Lead all Meritain sales efforts to solve complex benefit challenges using customized self-funded solutions.
- Works through the external broker community to promote and develop the Meritain brand in the local market.
- Sales professional who help build our business in the Middle Market, distribution channel, group insurance and specialty products areas.
- Sales Executive goal is to meet customer needs and help them make better decisions and about their health care and health care spending.
- Develops and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (producers, plan sponsors and/or consumers depending on business) to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
- Oversees a block of business or may develop new business opportunities to ensure profitable customers and help grow the business through consultative selling, issue resolution and superior service.
- Ensures product, pricing and services meet client’s needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A