As a Technical Support Representative, you will be working in a positive cultural environment, working through timely technical responses to inquiries from CVS store employees, pharmacy, and Minute Clinic employees regarding solving, diagnosing, and resolving problems for the stores on Hardware, Pharmacy, Point of Sale systems, Minute Clinic and Photo. Reporting to the Manager of Technical Support, this role requires a detailed knowledge of problem escalation and follow-up processes to ensure timely resolution of reported issues. Related online knowledge articles are used for troubleshooting; incidents are supervised in a case tracking system. The main responsibility of this employee is to take live troubleshooting calls daily. This candidate must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely, and efficient manner, with a shown dedication to 1st call resolution and overall customer happiness.
- Document problems, complete problem tickets, and request information in the support tools
- Maintain knowledge with accurate up-to-date information relating to current policies, procedures, and troubleshooting techniques
- Effectively handle call workload
- Provide outstanding customer support by analyzing, diagnosing, and resolving problems and requests within service level agreements
- Collaborate well in a team environment
- The full-time employee will work 5 days a week, and must be able to work one weekend shift a week
- Prior call center experience or 1-2 years of technical or retail experience.
- Experience in a help desk/call center environment providing technical support in a retail environment
- Experience using computer hardware and software applications
- High school diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A