Website Air Canada
Have you ever dreamed of traveling the world? To be part of a team that stands out in the industry and strives to reach new heights? To warmly welcome and serve each year more than 40 million customers who make unforgettable journeys that change their lives? To proudly represent Canada on the world stage?We accept nominations from people who will help us move from one of the top airlines in North America to one of the top 10 airlines in the world. You will be the face and personality of Air Canada by helping us write the next chapter of our 80-year history.We are looking for people who have the qualities that Canadians are known for, namely, cordiality and kindness, offered with care and class. If you’re ready to be an ambassador for Air Canada – and Canada – every time you fly, this may be your chance to shine.
- Every trip is important . Air Canada flight attendants always behave with the respect and class that make Canadian guests famous.
- Air travel can be stressful for customers, but we can fix it. Air Canada flight attendants put themselves in our customers’ shoes and treat them with cordiality, elegance and dignity, offering them the finest and most enjoyable onboard experience.
- Air Canada flight attendants are ambassadors for Canada. As Canada’s national carrier, we are proud to show our unique Canadian image to the rest of the world and to offer an experience as remarkable as our vast country.
- We are committed to ensuring that our flight attendants receive the best possible training.
- In order for you to obtain Transport Canada’s security clearance, we will verify the criminal record of all applicants.
- Flight attendants perform essential safety tasks and must, as such, meet the medical requirements of Air Canada to be eligible for this position. Candidates will be subject to a medical assessment, including a drug and alcohol test, and must not be under the influence of intoxicants.
- You will take part in our seven-week Air Canada Flight Attendant Training Program in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.
- You are ready to move to one of our Canadian bases in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto.
- As a certified flight attendant, the hourly wage is $ 27.19. Please note that the training will be paid at a lower rate.
Qualification & Experience:
- It focuses on safety first and foremost because it is an essential part of customer service excellence.
- He has a good listening and he focuses on finding solutions.
- He is comfortable speaking publicly.
- It respects the importance of the rules and regulations of the industry and Air Canada.
- He is ready to wear our uniform perfectly, with pride, by following our detailed standards of appearance.
- He is at least 18 years old.
- He naturally shows empathy and courtesy in all circumstances.
- He always treats others with respect and naturally shows a warm and caring attitude.
- He is passionate about service excellence.
- He proudly represents Canada at home and abroad.
- He holds a valid Canadian passport that allows him to travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- He is willing to work irregular hours (mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays) as a very flexible work schedule is required to fill this position.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A