If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon’s recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on 0808 164 9427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now.
(BHX1) Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Towers Business Park, Power Station Road, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1LX
- Watch what it’s like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Join one of the world’s best employers!
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers.
- Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halesowen, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A