The ideal candidate has both a strategic business background, as well as a deep understanding of customer experience, sales, and marketing functions. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and frameworks. You have a natural ability to balance multiple projects and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment. You have experience with various GTM frameworks, and are comfortable bringing structure to ambiguous concepts. You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the customer experience.
- Mentor & invest in the development team members.
- Prepare and provide business reviews senior management team regarding progress and metrics.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g., service teams, legal, support)
- Track opportunities through the pipeline
- This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
- Create artifacts to evangelize on security and architecture best practices
- Lead internal builder projects
- Develop ProServe relationships with customer account teams
- Work with business operations and analytics to surface meaningful customer metrics
- Become a deep technical and compliance advisory resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
- BA/BS degree, equivalent experience or equivalent military experience
- Compliance audit expertise in PCI DSS, HITRUST or related compliance frameworks.
- Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
- 10 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- Experience in Go-to-Market strategy, customer experience design, customer success, and/or market research
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A