As a Sales/Account Manager apprentice at Amazon, you’ll gain a vast range of useful experiences and skills. You will work towards the Level 6 Degree Sales-Account Manager apprenticeship standard.
During your time in this role you will work within a variety of program-specific teams, interact directly with Selling Partners on a regular basis and contribute to project work that supports Amazon’s mission to become the world’s most customer-centric company
- You will work alongside the team supporting with day to day tasks learning how Amazon works and delivers for its customers.
- As your knowledge and skills increase over the duration of the scheme you will have opportunities to be part of and lead projects, making a difference for customers.
- The on the job experience will help you build a portfolio of evidence towards your apprenticeship. You will be given dedicated time to focus on your studies to help you stay on track and work towards successfully completing your qualification(s).
- Once you have successfully completed you will be able to apply for relevant roles across the business.
- You will attend a number of workshops across the duration of the apprenticeship, workshops will be a mix of face to face and online delivery by a training provider.
- You will also attend internal workshops/ training to support you in developing Amazon related skills and knowledge.
- Depending on the scheme and location of the training provider you may be required to travel and stay overnight. (costs will be supported by Amazon)
- As a working student your primary focus is to complete your studies by learning and developing your skills, knowledge and behaviours to work towards successful graduation.
- You will be set objectives and goals by your training provider and hiring team to support your studies.
- You are able to demonstrate drive and a passion for learning
- For the apprenticeship program we prioritize applicants eligible to government funding for their apprenticeship and for this you need to:
- Be a resident of the UK for the entire duration of the program
- You are able to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment and able to communicate well
- Have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
- Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2023 or later
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A