Website BNSF Railway
Do you want to be a part of something that really matters? Team BNSF includes professionals focused on safety, service, and who take pride in delivering the nation’s freight. Together, we help move goods and materials that sustain life and support local, national and global economies. The BNSF rail network is one of the largest freight railroads, spanning 28 western states and serving three Canadian provinces.
- Payroll Services – oversees time-to-gross-to-net pay processing for all employees, including but not limited to analysis of labor contracts, employment tax reporting and compliance, and data analysis focused on identifying process improvements.
- Revenue Management – oversees the customer order to cash process for freight and related charges, including but not limited to creation of the shipping instructions, the assessment of charges, managing accruals and payments associated with the shipment, the collection of invoices, and the application of cash upon receipt of payment.
- Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, internal and external reporting, account reconciliations, contract research, maintaining and securing highly sensitive and confidential information, assisting in testing system changes and enhancements, ad-hoc requests, maintaining and building strong customer, employee, and business partner relationships through issue resolution and continuous improvement while maintaining business integrity.
- Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in advanced functions of the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Graduation date prior to September 1, 2023.
- Previous work experience in an Accounting, Finance, or MIS related environment.
- Proven leadership experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Demonstrate ability to complete tasks regardless of obstacles.
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines.
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Topeka, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A