Website Bristol Airport
In this role, you’ll be primarily responsible for the Sales Ledger, including cash allocation, bank postings, invoices and credit control, whilst supporting the wider finance team with general administration. This is an ideal role for an AAT full/part qualified individual looking for a varied and interesting role within a small, focused finance function. We’re offering the role initially on a 9 month fixed term contract, with the possibility that this may be extended further or made permanent at a later date. We could consider offering the role on a part time basis, so if you are interested but looking for a part time opportunity, please get in touch!
- Undertaking timely and accurate preparation and issue of customer invoicing and monthly statements.
- Ensuring that customer billing queries are kept to a minimum and are handled through to resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing the opening and maintenance of customer accounts, ensuring that they are always kept up to date.
- Processing & administration of the Sales Ledger, including bank postings, processing payments, cash allocation, raising invoices & credit control.
- Supporting with the preparation of weekly aeronautical revenue invoices.
- Reporting on month end debtor position.
- Preparing monthly direct debit collection files.
- Completing various month-end reconciliations.
- Supporting and deputising for colleagues as required.
- Building professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- AAT full or part qualified.
- Some financial administration experience, ideally with knowledge of relevant tasks such as invoicing, credit control, payment processing, cash allocation etc.
- Microsoft Excel skills with demonstrable ability use Excel in a finance administration context.
- Experience of using finance systems with the ability to quickly learn new ones. Microsoft Dynamics experience would be useful though isn’t essential.
- Strong communication skills with colleagues, customers and suppliers alike.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Able to plan, prioritise workload and be organised, with a keen eye for detail.
Company: Bristol Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A