Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
The job holder will be assigned responsibilities, as per requirements of the Department. The composition, level of independence and volume will be determined on the basis of experience, competency, training, volume etc.
- Handling the release of original borrowing documents as per approval /branch request
- Receive new documents from branches/update in the system on daily basis and handover to checkers team after allocation.
- Coordinating with internal/external and government auditors by providing required documents.
- Uploading of Facility Offer Letter to CRM
- Preparation of mortgage contracts (new/increase/amendment) and letters addressed to Land department/municipality
- Preparation of Manager Cheque Requests
- Contacting customers to set up land department appointments
- Coordinate with Land department/trustee offices to execute mortgages. Ensure that the Mortgage documents are collected back and deposited for safekeeping.
- Processing mortgage release requests after obtaining approvals from sanctioning authority
- Scanning of all original borrowing documents in EDMS
- Handling the safekeeping of the original documents and Filing of original documents in safe custody under dual control
- Registration of collaterals and assets under Emirates Movable Collateral Registry (EMCR)
Written and spoken Arabic and English
- Good Analytical/ Communication skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of business software applications, particularly word/spreadsheets
- Desirable – 3 to 5 years’ experience in Mortgage registration and collateral management
- Higher Diploma/ Bachelor Degree
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Application Deadline: N/A