Website City of Long Beach
This is not an inclusive list. A complete list of examples of duties is detailed in the Civil Service Commission approved CIVIL ENGINEERING ASSISTANT class specification.
- Knowledge of engineering mathematics;
- Knowledge of field survey and construction practices;
- Knowledge of English usage, grammar and punctuation;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with employees, the public and members of various organizations and outside agencies;
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations;
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications;
- Ability to collect, analyze, compile, and arrange technical, statistical, and related information;
- Ability to use computers and other electronic devices;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or closely related field (proof required)*.
Company: City of Long Beach
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A