Website City of San Antonio
Under general direction, is responsible for performing highly analyticalwork involving organizational performance review, data, the use of smart city technology,operations research, and other related work reviewingpolicies, procedures, departmental functions, and internalrelationships. Provides support for smart city community engagement efforts. Working conditions are primarily in an officeenvironment. Exercises no supervision.
- Recommends innovative management strategies regarding the use of smart city technology.
- Prepares comprehensive recommendations aimed at resolving key organizational issues.
- Inspects business processes, rate structures and service delivery methods for cost recovery and revenue enhancement.
- Develops and evaluates performance indicators and management reporting systems.
- Conducts analytical research to build and improve smart city projects.
- Provides executive and staff presentations.
- Conducts various administrative functions and program activities to support the Smart City team.
- Provides consultative services to City departments, divisions, and agencies to improve productivity and delivery of services.
- Develops, supports, and maintains the community engagement strategy for the Smart City team.
- Reviews professional literature on smart city technology, organizational planning, program evaluation, accounting, quantitative analysis, and public policy making.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with City staff and the general public.
- Ability to analyze complex organizational structures and functional relationships.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Ability to apply mathematical and statistical methods to organizational studies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with preferable coursework in Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field.
- Three (3) years of increasingly responsible experience in organizational performance review, human resources planning, and statistical analysis, preferably in municipal government.
Company: City of San Antonio
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temple, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A