Commercial Bank Of Kuwait
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting. Assist in period end closing.
- Report on financial performance, analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Assist in the external audit process & preparing year-end audit file.
- Perform financial planning & forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel including creating Excel Dashboards.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Evaluating investment in new projects & acquisition of new entities in addition to preparing their feasibility studies.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Solid knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Fluent in English
- Solid knowledge of accounting standards.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Requirement open for all nationals.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Should have Prior experience in using Oracle & HFM is an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in finance, planning & analysis.
Company: Commercial Bank Of Kuwait
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kuwait
Application Deadline: N/A