We are in the midst of major transformation, with an ambition to offer greater choice to our customers, as we continue to adjust to changing market dynamics. We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Global Sales as Corporate Account Manager (Internal title-Sales Representative). The successful candidate will Perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, they will also overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
- Policies and procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Define and agree plan of new sales acquisition across the UK and sales activities identified to reach target.
- Analyze the markets potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers in terms of sales opportunities
- Collect, review and consolidate information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customers segment to generate revenues for the organization
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to inform about new products and promotions to increase sales in order to reach the expected sales target
- Research, gather and analyse products availability in the market to assist in the proposal of new products and services to improve Corporate sales
- Research, gather and analyse competitors information to define the best selling approach to increase Company market quota and visibility
- Attend networking events and seek new leads and opportunities for Corporate growth
- Communicate and regularly meet with area intermediaries to inform about new products and promotions to ensure the best and most updated value proposal is timely communicated to the market
- Coordinate and draft contractual agreements with intermediaries to ensure customers requirements are captured effectively and in compliance with existing policies
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts of trade and corporate segment to ensure sales can be closed, respecting corporate guidelines and indications
- Ability to work with limited supervision, self-motivated with clear communication skills
Education & Experience
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within relevant field.Skill’s
- Communication skills – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
- Negotiation skills – Advanced
- Relationship Management skills – Advanced
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.