Website Drug Enforcement Administration
TOUGH WORK. VITAL MISSION. Challenge yourself! You have the power to help combat drug trafficking. Be a part of DEA! It’s tough work, but a vital mission. Whatever your background or expertise, your work at DEA will be tremendously rewarding because it will have a daily impact on national security and the quality of life of all Americans.
- Conducts detailed examination of transactions, researches for required information and classifies accounting data for assigned accounts; resolves or recommends solutions to unusual situations or problems.
- Enters obligation data into the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS).
- Reviews, prepares and classifies the complex accounting documents/transactions.
- Provides customer service to a large and diverse customer base for a variety of functions, missions, or different kinds of work analyzes and examines accounting data and accounts to resolve complex procedural and technical accounting transactions, complaints or discrepancies.
- Provides office automation advice, guidance and assistant to the staff; Integrates several types of software, such as spreadsheet, database, word processing, desktop publishing, etc., to generate specific working documents and forms.
- You must submit to a pre-employment drug test
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of a background investigation, verification of qualifications, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, and any other job-related requirement before or after appointment.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- U. S. Citizenship Required
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Company: Drug Enforcement Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A