- Act as the back up Supervisor
- Must be visible at all times during shift.
- Write clear and concise reports
- Inspect identification and vehicle decals.
- Screens visitors, couriers and contractors prior to entering building.
- Conduct Random Employee Body Scan and Bag Check on all airport employees
- Conduct Random ETD checks
- Patrols and document security related inquiries from tenants, employees and the general public.
- Takes reports of criminal or other suspicious activities dealing with Companys property, personnel or operations.
- Advises management team of any emergency or security incident for appropriate resolution.
- Handles all building emergency alarms (i.e., fire, elevator entrapment, intercom and so forth).
- Inventory keys, radios and other equipment and issue keys to the contractor
- Performs any other security related assignment as needed
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Drivers License.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have a valid NJ Sora Licensed Security Guard
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must complete SIDA training if needed to obtainairport authority identification security.
- Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in ateam-orientedenvironment.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A