PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
- In this role, you will support the customer mission by processing applications for individuals on their path to citizenship.
- GCI’s are responsible for reviewing files and identifying all names and DOB variations related to that individual.
- The resulting information is then entered into a computer database.
- This position requires the ability to sit and read pages of information for long periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail, data entry and keyboarding accuracy and proficiency are critical to the role.
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain US federal government security clearance.
- Examines incoming material and codes it numerically, alphabetically, or by subject matter.
- Ability to work independently and meet production /quality goals
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand directions/instructions in written, oral, and/or diagram format
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Demonstrated data entry, key boarding, and attention to detail is required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Ability to work in a team environment in a business setting is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A