Do you have outstanding Financial modelling and analytical skills? If you have great problem solving skills, this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Senior Advisor provides financial, economic and risk analysis in support of the evaluation of projects and new business initiatives, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Provide guidance to Business Unit project development and Corporate support (Tax, Treasury, Financial Risk, Credit, Corporate Controllers) teams on Investment
- Review practices and the capital allocation approval processes
- Interacts optimally with personnel across the organization and externally.
- Ensure that business development initiatives are consistent with overall strategies.
- Contribute to periodic Post Investment Reviews of projects that compare the actual performance of investments versus commitment economics.
- Prepares reporting package for monthly Capital Allocation Committee meetings and quarterly Investment Review Committee meetings, including the tracking and reporting of projects
- Leads the development and tracking of Risked Capital STIP targets and presents to senior management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding financial modelling skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory, taxation and accounting issues considered an asset.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- A minimum of 7 years of proven experience in the energy sector or investment banking.
- Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships throughout the organization and third party advisors, investment bankers, lawyers and tax experts;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A