This role provides an opportunity to join the Marketing, Customer Insights and Strategy (MCIS) team and steer the Marketing center of excellence within Gas Distribution and Storage (GDS).
As Supervisor Marketing, you will be responsible for the development, and continual refinement, of an over-arching utility marketing strategy that brings alignment across the marketing initiatives built for business partners. This role will provide people and strategic leadership to a diverse Marketing team.
- Build and conserve relationships with cross-functional business partners (COE clients) to develop the ongoing dialogue and collaboration required to achieve understanding/adherence to the teams’ processes and to support achievement of their related program goals and objectives.
- Provide direction, including resourcing, accountability, and prioritization of all Marketing COE related work.
- Lead the creative and experiential marketing agencies, including day-to-day communication, as well as overall relationship and issues management
- Lead and -manage the Marketing team, guiding day-to-day work and mentoring for development.
- Lead the development of utility-wide business partners’ annual marketing plans and associated strategy including: (1) establishment of goals/targets (2) creation of campaigns/tactics (e.g. digital, print, social, web and mass media), (3) execution of tactics, (4) tracking and analysis of tactics’ results and refining to optimize accordingly.
- Agency management experience
- Strong business sense – providing direction and decisions regarding business strategy.
- 4 or more years of people leadership experience
- Previous experience within the energy sector preferred.
- Knowledge of Enbridge Gas’ energy conservation programs and DSM framework are an asset.
- 10+ years of directly related experience.
- Strong leadership abilities, including developing employees and change management.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A