Website Etihad Airways
The aim of the Cadet Pilot Training program is to provide Etihad Aviation Group (the “Company”) with qualified future pilots and aviation professionals trained according to the highest international standards to support the growth of the airline. The Trainee will be developed into a well-rounded individual, equipped with a superior set of technical, personal and professional skills. The Training will consist of flying and theoretical knowledge to the standard required for the Cadet to successfully pass GCAA approved examinations for obtaining a Multi-crew Pilot License (MPL).
- Attend all classes and undergo tests and examinations which may from time to time be required by the Company and/or the Training Organization.
- Achieve the target results in all exams, assignments and training sessions required by the Company and/or the Training Organization as part of the programme
- Serve the Company; solely, for the Minimum Service Period of 5 years.
- Wear the uniform as required by the Company and/or the Training Organization and maintain a suitable appearance.
- Attend any extended or additional Training if the Comapny or the Training Organization determines that attendance of such Training by the trainee is necessary.
- Not to accept any other training, grant or other form of financial assistance from any other person or institution which may render the cadet obliged to offer any service of any nature.
- Agree to be bound by any rules, terms and conditions imposed by the Company or the Training Organization in their reasonable opinion.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A