Website Etihad Airways
A BFE Logistics & Invoicing Officer will be responsible to coordinate and execute high complexity BFE logistics and invoicing activities and address non-standard tasks according to established policies and procedures to ensure execution in Etihad’s best interest. This is a vital role for the freight cost optimization, vendors’ relationship and on-time delivery of BFE equipment.
- Manage and negotiate specific project freight cost within the budgeted guidelines with an emphasis on Total cost of ownership.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure smooth & timely deliveries, inspection and storing of all shipments to meet the Supply Chain targets.
- Coordinate the invoice-to-pay procurement cycle to ensure that the BFE Vendors are receiving payments in accordance with Contractual terms.
- Brief and update line manager on daily operations in the designated area for possible improvements and solving bottlenecks.
- Support the continuous improvement of logistics and invoicing processes, procedures and systems by recommending and implementing new solutions and/or systems to maximize economic benefits and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Engineering or technical knowledge preferred
- 5 years’ experience in aviation supply chain or related industry.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A