Oversee and provide support to various accounting functions within the corporate accounting operation and/or business unit accounting operations, as required. Produce accurate and timely financial statements for the business unit and for its subsidiaries. Support business units, business unit subsidiaries, and entities in recording and reporting financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supports preparation and delivery of corporation’s monthly financial statement close process. Primary owner of all accounting or regulatory reporting. Ensures financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely, and analyzes and reviews financial statements for given area of responsibility. Responsible for complete and accurate preparation of all required reports on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepares, reviews or approves account reconciliations for corporation’s entities and accounts, as required.
- Prepares the monthly reporting packages for corporate entities including analysis of current actual results to prior period actual results for corporation- for use in Board and Senior Management reporting and external reporting.
- Supports the implementation of changes in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supports in the accounting, analysis and budgeting of various accounts.
- Consults and liaises with operating unit finance personnel on accounting issues.
- Cooperates in special projects and special requests as required for the Controller’s Group.
- Interacts with internal and external auditors, Corporate Controller’s Department and business units as required to accomplish goals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A