If you are a student pursuing a BS or MS degree in Business or Engineering and are interested in being considered for internship opportunity with ExxonMobil in the U.S., please submit your resume to this posting and answer our application questions. This posting is for the opportunity to work in several of our business units including but not limited to: Fuels and Lubes, Procurement, and Chemicals.
- Enable the effective and efficient purchase of goods and services through the issuance of bids and purchase orders, development of strategies, and execution of agreements.
- Optimize the value chain and network modeling by strategically managing operational dispatching, transportation scheduling, and raw material and product inventories; stewarding contracted third party providers and managing those relationships; optimizing production plans, product disposition and raw material acquisition; ensuring security of supply; and improving support processes and technology application.
- Develop and maintain portfolio of agreements within a category (i.e. Selection of optimal suppliers of goods and services, Identify cost reduction opportunities within the portfolio, Execution of bidding, selecting, and negotiation of contracts, Steward tactical Client relationship for key portfolio activities, Supplier relationship management, Ensure transactional efficiency of contracts, Provide portfolio specific market research).
- Integrate business knowledge with data, insights, process management and process execution to create and implement action plans which enhance customer and business value through improved offer delivery and optimized workflow.
- Develop and provide business operations metrics to enable the business to concentrate on their primary mission and goals.
- Create and implement strategies and plans which develop and promote markets, products and services that optimize customer and business value.
- Identify and capture market development and business opportunities, with focus on commercial arrangements supporting these activities, including selling or buying crude, feedstocks, products, services and assets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spring Census, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A