Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) team is growing exponentially, and as a Manager you’ll play a key role in that growth. Working across all industries, you’ll develop your career by communicating creative, strategic goals both internally and externally. It’s all about listening to and understanding our clients to give them a truly exceptional experience in a field where there really are no off-the-shelf recommendations.
- The nature of this role means no two projects will be the same.
- That means you’ll need to think on your feet and challenge existing practices to develop answers to complex issues.
- You’ll also be collaborating with colleagues across multiple service lines, so we’ll look to you to build relationships and identify opportunities for our clients to benefit from our knowledge in other areas.
- Regular travel will be required as you will be meeting with key clients, some of those being the most respected in their fields.
- A bachelor’s degree, CPA certification and 5 to 8 years work experience as an auditor in a public accounting firm
- Strong technical writing skills and advanced risk management knowledge
- A deep understanding of the marketplace, as well as commonly used terminology, processes and tools
- A proven record of excellence when managing, mentoring and improving a team of high-performing colleagues
- The confidence to research and resolve emerging client issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A