Website Farnborough Airport
The Operations Officer will focus on providing a safe, fast, and efficient handling of all aircraft movements through Farnborough Airport. Prompt and accurate communication is key to the provision of excellent customer service and the base to our success. The role will be responsible for the safe and accurate sorting, collating, and transferring of technical and personal data enabling the production of the daily airport movement programme.
- Answer all telephone enquiries in a professional and friendly manner as per our Company procedures.
- Coordinate daily payments and raise invoices for crews before departure.
- Be the first point of contact for the crew and be responsible for welcoming them promptly at the operations desk in a consistently professional, friendly, and attentive manner, providing them with weather, NOTAM briefings or any appropriate ATC information.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate response to all handling requests for the airport by sorting, collating, and transferring the information into the FBO’s computer system.
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing aircraft and provide all services promptly as requested.
- Liaise with all government agencies to deliver the highest standards of personalised service without delay to passengers.
- Assist the Customer Services Agents when required.
- Make sure that all flights’ data are registered into our computer system in a timely manner and participate in the implementation of new procedures for it.
- Keep the Company database up to date with clients’ details.
- Provide a safe, fast, and efficient handling of all aircraft movements through Farnborough Airport
- Execute clients’ requests and third -party bookings with great attention to detail and without delay (hotel, catering, transport etc.)
- Ability to work shifts, including weekends.
- Full, clean driving license
- Excellent technical and computer skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills with a perfect understanding of high quality and personal service.
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Previous experience of working within an Aviation environment
- Ability to work under pressure using your own initiative.
- Excellent standard of accuracy and professionalism.
Company: Farnborough Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Farnborough, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A