Website Farnborough Airport
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit a Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler, whose responsibility is to provide a safe and efficient aircraft handling service.
- Attend arriving and departing aircraft to enable safe movement of aircraft around the Apron
- Provide ancillary services for aircraft on the ground including baggage handling
- Provide a full aircraft refuelling service
- Ensure safe towing of aircrafts around the airfield and in and out of the hangars
- Aircraft de-icing and quality control activities
- Adhere to Health and Safety and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
- The candidate must be able to pass a minimum of CRC security clearance, have a full UK driving licence, work shifts (early/late/weekends) and be capable of providing the highest level of customer service at all times. Aircraft handling experience preferable.
Company: Farnborough Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Farnborough, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A