Website Federal Law Enforcement
A security employee who is trained in the use of weapons and licensed to carry firearms when on duty. This Armed guard responds to calls for services such as: intrusion alarms, fires, traffic control, disturbances, and crowd control. In addition to, administrative and coordination activities in support of the security service being provided; Coordinate with customer personnel to ensure the timely identification, processing, and deployment of cleared guards, surveillance technicians, and other security personnel; all routine aspects of the access/egress processes to ensure compliance with agency security; and access control policies and procedures. If applicable, MAY make several tours per shift of the interior and/or exterior of the facility. Monitor building alarms and reset if applicable (maintenance personnel should be notified prior to any system resets). Scan mail and packages received before they enter the building.
- Proactively scan for potential threats stemming from criminal activity or life safety issues.
- Proactively seek out and develop rapport with customers by assessing what is important to them and addressing it
- Proactively stay current with the latest information as it pertain to your site and area that may include but not limited to: crime trends, terrorist threats, area shops, restaurants and attractions, including brand profiles, merchandise collections, promotions and current news.
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or calls police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Identify and warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits. May be required to utilize hand held wands or walk through magnetometers.
- Prevent individuals from theft of company property
- Investigate and prepares reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities; maintain written logs as required by the post
- Liaison with local law enforcement
- Share that information with customers or any of above when interactions with them require it
- Guide customers to their destinations or available open lines or other key points of interest
- Anticipate and answer customer inquiries. Know you job and local area
- Facilitate various guest services, including transportation and area attraction inquiries.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, concerns, or complaints; relay pertinent information to management
- Ensure job site area with your area of control is clean and professional at all times.
- Assist with basic first aid
Company: Federal Law Enforcement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A