FedEx Supply Chain has an immediate opening for an Engineering Co-op (Seasonal) at our corporate office.
- Reviewing existing operations
- Support the implementation of the recommendations
- Analyzing and improving current work processes and layouts
- Documenting product and information flow in current operations using tools including value stream map
- Develop recommendations for process improvements
- Process flow diagrams and AutoCAD drawings
- Review order volume and storage volume data to support operational decisions
- Measuring and documenting best practices and providing assistance to our new business development team.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Minimum Sophomore status in Engineering field of study
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to read, write and interpret technical information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A