This position is being announced under FEMA’s Cadre of On-call Response/Recovery Employee (CORE) Program. This is a temporary appointment in the Excepted Service, not to exceed 2 years, with the option to extend based on workload and funding availability. Veterans Preference does not apply to the CORE selection process.
- Consulting and coordinating with FEMA program offices and other agencies on unprecedented procedural problems.
- Performing information management processing through research, analysis, evaluation of data.
- Ensure proper filing and tracking of privacy related taskers within an IMD related database/workflow
- Providing various concise and professional written communication.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Travel will be required.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A