Achieve set revenue targets for the designated geographical markets. Change market perceptions and challenge conventional airline sales distribution, to open and develop flydubai’s business. Unlock cost effective distribution and alternative sales methods to stimulate passenger growth and switch business from other airlines. Motivate and energise distributors and travel agents to maximise passenger revenues and eradicate cost of sale.
- Provide market intelligence to the Commercial Team, to aid new route planning, identifying opportunities and risks. Provide practical feedback, helping shape the channel and business strategies
- Exploit opportunities through innovation and entrepreneurial spirit to stimulate the market and develop sustainable and profitable growth for flydubai
- Change market perceptions by opening new and alternative distribution channels and sales methods, focussing on transparency, customer service and the eradication of cost of sale
- Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood by all stake holders and implemented to give the greatest impact in the market.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in sales function in a highly competitive airline/travel market.
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A