Handling Ramp duties. Overall responsible for handling the Airport Service. Completes written and electronic reports and forms. Assists in preparation for and handling emergency situations. Provide Customer Support over phone and call management. Solve the passengers’ problem and motivate the under command employees. Responds to aircraft and other airport emergencies and performs duties as directed. These examples are not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be assigned as needed.
- Good understanding of career language.
- Appropriate awareness of the local airport rules.
- Good awareness of the international aviation and immigration rules.
- Good awareness of loading/unloading rules and limitations.
- Good awareness of security & safety procedures checks
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferable experience 2-5 years in the field
- A good command of English
- A good command of PC applications.
- A good command of communication means such as SITA, email…etc
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A