Website Frontier Airlines
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline – it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
- Assist in the assessment, justification, implementation, and performance of technology to make our Stations as efficient as possible, working with the Information Technology Division (IT).
- Ensure compliance with all airline and government agency regulations and protocols, including FAA, TSA, DOT and other applicable regulations. Ensure all requirements are met and complied with.
- Ensure outstanding operational performance through effective cross-functional leadership and development of processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage the contractual requirements of LAS and the Region, ensuring local management is adhering to set standards and maintaining compliance with all training, safety, financial and operational goals expected by Frontier.
- Champion safety through accountability, awareness and communication, ensuring all employees, direct and business partner, understand the importance of safety and conduct themselves in a manner that enhances the level of safety of the company.
- Interact with Frontier senior management to provide strategic and operational planning input for the Airport Customer Service Division as well as the company and report progress and results to senior management on a regular basis.
- Lead a team to deliver superlative customer service through engagement, motivation, coaching and leadership and by being an advocate of Low Fares Done Right and effectively communicate its meaning to Frontier’s business partners and front-line teams.
- Achieve lower costs through identification and elimination of inefficiencies and improvement of local contracts.
- Interpret and pull reports from multiple company reporting platforms.
- Recruit, select, set and manage performance objectives and ensure appropriate training, recognition and corrective action for team members to ensure operational, safety and customer service objectives are consistently met or exceeded.
- Ensure high standards of appearance of our business partners, facilities and equipment are consistently maintained to promote a clean and professional image for the organization.
- Ability to define problems and work through solutions in a team building, non-threatening manner
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, policies and procedures governing all airline/airport activities
- Experience with labor relations and union workforces preferred
- Ability to make decisions under extreme pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred; combination of relevant education and experience considered in lieu of education and experience requirements
- Highly ethical and trustworthy leader that will represent and serve the employee group
- Ability to promote positive attitudes and company loyalty within large (100+) employee groups
- Professional demeanor with the ability to model dedication and support for company goals
- Departmental budget experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills evidenced by the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees
- 10+ years of commercial passenger airline experience in an airport operations leadership role preferred
- Must have extensive experience operating, managing and delivering results in an outsourced business partner environment
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A