This is a customer-facing role where you will be responsible for protecting both the staff working on the premises and also the customers entering the buildings. Our work has never been more vital and we need you to help make it happen.
- Presenting at all times a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence
- Access control and securing customer premises
- You’ll be responsible for keeping everyone safe, providing customer service with a smile and managing visitors, car parking and any incidents. With a keen eye and a brilliant way with people, you must be a friendly face who enjoys helping the public and being on your feet all day. In return, you can look forward to an interesting role where no two days are the same with exciting career opportunities.
- Reporting any security events and dealing with emergency situations, including initial alerts and evacuations in accordance with site procedures.
- You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. A good IT knowledge is also key, You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends. It would be a benefit to have from some security experience and your SIA license, however it’s not essential, as we provide full SIA (Security Industry Authority) license training. As this is a mobile position, you will also need to have a full clean driving license and your own transport.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A