It’s a varied role that includes greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, conducting searches where required, patrolling the premises and dealing with security incidents. With a keen eye and a brilliant way with people, you could look for war d to an interesting role where no two days are the same with exciting career opportunities.
- As a Security Officer at G4S, you are more than a Security Guard.
- You’ll be a key part of our team based at a Power Station in Southampton.
- You will ensure the safety of our customers staff, their buildings and assets, whilst providing excellent customer service with a smile.
- We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service in a safe and secure environment.
- Due to licensing requirements, you must be over 18 to apply for this position.
- You will be a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times.
- Good IT knowledge is also key. Your working hours will be 4 days, 3 nights, 4 off, 3 days, 4 nights, 3 off.
- It would be a benefit to have from some security experience and your SIA licence, however it’s not essential, as we provide full SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence training.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A