H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while treating our Customers to excellent service. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Food Demo Representative, you’ll demonstrate and sell products to promote sales by educating and informing Customers of product features. You may also merchandise products in innovative and eye-catching ways, and coordinate with Department Managers on product displays.
Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
- Sets up and organizes cart / table for demonstrations
- Responsible for meeting sales quotas
- Smiles and makes solid eye contact with customers
- Makes announcements over the store paging system as directed
- Provides excellent customer service; answers product-related questions; helps customers locate store merchandise
- Serves samples and demonstrates products; explains attributes and features
- Provides daily accurate and on-time reporting of time worked and sales results
- Prepares vendor products using Demonstration Product Information Sheet (DPIS) to enhance product display
- Greets customers enthusiastically
- Loads, unloads, and moves products that are sometimes heavy or bulky
- Maintains friendly, positive, well-groomed appearance
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of all sizes
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Experience in sales a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A