The job holder is responsible for assisting the Division Head in managing a portfolio of relationships with diverse business nature, varying financial services needs and credit risks
- Driving new business and generating growth of assigned portfolio of large and mid-size corporates and working closely with Division Head in implementing account plans and new strategies.
- Attracting & Starting new to HSBC relationships with quality businesses and developing a deep understanding of the needs of both prospects & existing customers as well as identify incremental
- sales opportunities.
- Managing all aspects, including the inherent credit and operational risks, of a portfolio of Corporate customer relationships to grow and maximize revenue, and increase wallet share and improve ROE
- Improve the quality of the portfolio through regular monitoring of the relationship and assessment of the risks.
- Development and execution of relationship strategy, calling plan and HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E. (HBEG) sales/product goals based on clients’ needs and opportunities.
- Proactively drive forward product solutions on the basis of client’s new business needs and requirements.
- Assist in coaching, developing and mentoring ARMs as well as support team to exceed service and sales targets, enhancing revenue and delivering a first class service to clients. Managing targets, driving improvements, and importantly controlling risk management and adherence to policies and regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Banking credit assessment and business development
- Strong knowledge of the Bank’s structures, products and services.
- Understanding of risk management and credit mitigates and strong credit knowledge.
- Broad understanding of the competitive, legal and regulatory landscape, with a detailed
- knowledge of competitor propositions/ activity
- Knowledge and understanding of the changing economic, social and governmental environment and industries/sectors.
Qualification & Experience:
- Maximize revenue and customer value from a portfolio of relationships and contribute directly to department target, both stipulated in Strategic Plan and AOP, in profit growth , credit quality etc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ḩalwān, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A