Website Huntington Bank
A Customer Experience Banker is a Financial Concierge for our walk-in customers. You are responsible for retaining and growing consumer and business customer relationships by proactively identifying financial goals and needs and recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products and services. You will process customer transactions accurately and efficiently in order to provide exemplary customer service while educating customers on bank products, services and technology.
- Operate mail opening/sorting equipment (manual and automated)
- Batch & deposit creation
- Data Entry (alpha/numeric) is highly preferred
- Operate Imaging Equipment (Burroughs Sorters, Opex Scanners)
- Combining and Mailing Customer Info
- Assists in all functions for completing customer deposits within the customer SLA’s
- Standing and sorting mail by zip+4
- Must work extended hours as needed during peak processing periods
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment, resolve problems independently, inform management of all issues regarding the lockbox processing, and work with a sense urgency while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Lockbox experience preferred but not required
- Bank operations, bookkeeping, Item Processing and or alpha numeric data entry experience a plus
Company: Huntington Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A