Website ICICI Bank
Background : ICICI Bank Limited is registered with Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as custodian of securities for investments in India. Key services provided in this segment include safekeeping of securities (dematerialized and physical), settlement of securities, cash management, foreign exchange, information reporting, fund accounting, registration of FPI/ AIF clients, etc. ICICI also provides clearing and settlement services for derivative transactions to custody clients. Key client segments in custody business include Foreign and domestic investors/funds and family offices.
In the next 2 years the group aims to be the leading domestic custodian in the Indian market. During the current year, custody team plans to launch new products and intends to aggressively market their services to domestic as well as foreign funds/family offices for custody and associated services.
- Interpersonal skills to work across functional teams
- Good understanding of macroeconomic developments to be able to engage with clients
- Understanding constantly evolving regulations with respect to investments/capital markets space.
- Ability to understand detailed process and provide flexible solutions based on client requirements while working with various business groups within the bank
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Good market intelligence to ensure compliance with AML requirements
- Ability to interact with senior fund managers and deliver strong sales pitch to foreign and domestic funds/institutions/family offices for clearing and custody services
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai ,India
Application Deadline: N/A