Website IndusInd Bank
Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets in a new market.Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
- Candidates working in peer Banks as RMs and having knowledge of the local market are preferred.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics &psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
Company: IndusInd Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guwahati Area, India
Application Deadline: N/A