Kuwait Fainance House
Collect business requirements and document new and existing systems by working closely with business relationship managers and solutions architects to ensure that new development or enhancements accurately and efficiently supports the business need
- Preparation of business use cases that meet KFH and system developments’ requirements, policies and standards.
- Statements and Reports
- Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practices’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- IT Business Analysis
- Develop professional relationship with business users
- Support in overseeing the full range of activities with respect to business requirements analysis, prototyping, business processes and workflow management requirements
- Related Assignments
- Follow all relevant systems development policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Continuous Improvement
- Prepare business use cases in assistance with business relationship managers that meet business needs and ensure compliance with the set guidelines
- Support in identifying and defining new opportunities for business.
- Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Analyze business requirements and study their feasibility in order to make sure that requirements can be fully implemented.
- Help in providing initial risk assessment for new services and products.
- Design and document business solutions and systems and making sure it include processes, workflows, prototypes and design workflows.
- Communicate with vendors, coordinate product presentations and assist in the vendor selection criteria.
- Conduct business services and products evaluation to identify potential solutions.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years in IT, preferably in the financial sector.
- Experience in SDLC process.
- Excellent English technical writing and conversation skills.
- Good experience in programing languages.
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Time management skills.
- High computer literacy skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual English/Arabic speaking preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good experience in Unified Modeling Language
Company: Kuwait Fainance House
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kuwait
Application Deadline: N/A