We are looking for an experienced Flight Dispatcher that will evaluate weather conditions, handle airport and navigation facilities, route selection, overflying permission, actual payload, and ATC slot to ensure most efficient and economic flight to join our Flight Operations team.
- Authorize, regulate and control commercial airline flights according to government and company regulations to expedite and ensure safety of flight.
- Prepare and sign the dispatch release which is the legal document provided for a flight to depart.
- Arrange unplanned charter or extra flights on the instruction of operations management, coordinate requisite tasks with different departments and relevant external agencies.
- Coordinate fuelling, catering, engineering services, ramp and airport handling services for preparation of flight and cater to specific requests of crew ensuring safe, economic and on time operation of JZR flights.
- Operate Non-Shared system with the captain for the safety and operational control of flights.
- Analyze and evaluate meteorological information to determine potential hazards to safety of flight and to select the most desirable and economic route of flight.
- Monitor radio communications and respond appropriately.
- Prepare flight plans containing information such as maximum allowable takeoff and landing weights, weather reports, field conditions, NOTAMS, and many other informational components required for the safe completion of flight such as cargo information including dangerous goods.
- Monitor weather conditions, aircraft position reports, and aeronautical navigation charts to evaluate the progress of flight.
- Minimum High school diploma.
- Holds valid flight dispatch certificate/license or equivalent.
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Verbal and Written).
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
Company: Jazeera Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kuwait
Application Deadline: N/A