Website JetBlue Airways
The Analyst is responsible for developing, implementing, automating, and executing processes in support of the JetBlue University Training Records team. Using strong analytical thinking and creative problem solving skills, the analyst will ensure the team is capable of efficient and accurate tracking of training requirements for both regulatory and non-regulatory training supported by technology. The primary system used by the team is MINT Training Management Software (TMS).
- Develop, test, and deploy reports using available reporting tools.
- Other duties as assigned
- Develop a thorough understanding of the requirements for maintaining training records for all operational and support teams at JetBlue, and ensure those requirements are properly documented.
- Use programming or other technical skills to automate manual processes where possible.
- Consult with subject matter experts and use the system to create training footprints which optimize use of training resources.
- Thoroughly documents all processes and interfaces
- Develop and maintain automated electronic interfaces to integrate Training Records systems and other corporate systems (e.g. Crew Management System, HRIS, etc.).
- Provide training and technical support to JBU Crewmembers on the use of all supported systems
- Assist with the testing and upgrade of existing systems or implementation of new systems utilized by the Training Records team.
- Act as the system expert and power user for the systems used to support these requirements.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Experience with building electronic reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – especially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Consultative skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Development/programming skills (e.g. Java)
- One (1) year experience working with Web-based and data-driven applications / systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Familiarity with administering electronic record keeping, learning management (LMS), or scheduling systems – especially MINT Training Management Software
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Java
Company: JetBlue Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Application Deadline: N/A