Website JetBlue Airways
The JBU Travel Coordinator assists JBU trainees with all JBU training travel coordination and related travel needs. The Coordinator responds to inquiries from trainees as well as inquiries from other airlines, hotels, and business partners. The Coordinator handles a variety tasks, from travel logistics support to serving a resource for crewmembers inquiring about business travel logistics.
- Support New Hire, Recurrent training and other business related travel bookings as assigned by Crewleader
- Make all arrangements and reservations as requested in accordance with budget limits
- Handle escalated complex requests where additional research is required.
- Continuously evaluate processes, and procedures and communicate areas of opportunity in shaping policy to Leadership team
- Communicate travel logistics to internal and external customers clearly via email
- Respond to trainee inquiries via phone, email or messenger and effectively communicate policies and guidelines
- Work with all stakeholders towards accommodating internal and external customers, while minimizing customer disruptions to training experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Sabre Interact, Sabre SNTE (native Sabre) and SabreRed (Travel Agency platform)
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- One (1) year of customer service experience
- Knowledge of myIDTravel and Concur Travel
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Explorer
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Strategic time management skills
- Flexible and able to work any time, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Familiar with Travel Industry and Travel Agency practices
Company: JetBlue Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A