Website JetBlue Airways
The Material Specialist maintains the warehouse and stores stock with the Aircraft Maintenance Department in all Materiel Operations to ensure adequate supply of materials.
Perform data entry into the computer inventory system to include locating, issuing, receiving, and shipping of materials.
- Perform inventory audits, inspections, and reconciliations of materials based on direction from leadership.
- Load aircraft tires, brakes, and related aircraft parts and materials.
- Monitor and update stock items, minimum and maximum stock levels, and coordinates stock level adjustments with Aircraft Maintenance, Purchasing, and/or other departments within the Company.
- One (1) year warehouse experience Crewmember Expectations:
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Must be appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Associate’s Degree in aviation, finance, business or related discipline
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Available to respond on short-notice
Company: JetBlue Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A