Website JetBlue Airways
The JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) FP&A Analyst collaborates across JTP functions to drive data-driven decision-making. They assist department leaders in understanding revenue and cost components through budgeting, forecasting and ongoing analytics of financials, strategic initiatives and the competitive landscape. The Analyst helps prepare presentations for senior leadership, which may include JetBlue finance partners, and participates in monthly, quarterly and annual variance reviews. The Analyst also assists with various ad hoc analyses as necessary, communicating and educating department leaders on finance trends within the travel products industry.
- Assists FP&A Manager with executive and Board of Director’s level presentations and communications, which includes education for department leaders.
- Builds and fosters relationships among JTP departments including JetBlue partners.
- Prepares ad hoc reporting and analyses as assigned.
- Compiles and communicates monthly revenue and expense forecast expectations to JetBlue partners.
- Collaborates with FP&A Manager and JTP departments to build and maintain department annual operating budgets.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual presentations for the senior leadership team.
- Recognizes, analyzes and models various trends within the business and travel products industry.
- Assists leaders in proper financial analysis, collaboration and good thinking to provide strategic guidance and sound business decisions.
- Proficient with Word and other Microsoft Office Products.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Extensive experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
- Experience with Google data studio.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- One (1) year of finance and/or analytical experience.
- Available for overnight travel (10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Company: JetBlue Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dania, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A