Training is initially full time in our modern Edinburgh city centre offices and leads to a hybrid role split between home and the office. You’ll get the best of both worlds.
We have Customer Service roles available in our Retirements function serviced from our Edinburgh hub. This role involves inbound and outbound telephony work which would require excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with calls.
- Acting with care and integrity – making time to resolve queries, giving our customers confidence through the service you provide
- Conscientious and genuine – caring about helping people move forward with their futures.
- The ability to quickly build rapport to understand and meet your Customer’s needs to give them a truly excellent experience.
- A genuine teammate – collaborating with everyone to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Close attention to detail
- We’ll need you to be hardworking with experience of delivering excellent service – but financial services experience isn’t required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A