Website Lockheed Martin
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Payload Launch Sites Support Services (PLSSS) Program within LM Space provides all launch processing support functions for Office of Space Launch (OSL). One of the program’s two primary operating locations is Vandenberg AFB, CA. Key elements of the PLSSS program scope include satellite launch processing, satellite transport operations, satellite propellant loading operations, and satellite processing facilities O&M, clean room operations, and safety and environmental services.
The Information Technology (IT) Systems Administrator position is physically located at Cape Canaveral, FL, and will take direction from the PLSSSS West Coast Lead, and report to the Services group Manager at Vandenberg AFB, CA.
- Perform Windows Server Administration
- Set up administrator and service accounts
- Install system software and updates
- Interact with users and evaluate vendor products
- Manage and test systems backups
- Conduct security and vulnerability scans
- Configure and maintain network hardware and infrastructure
- Support installation and maintenance of many COTS applications including MAXIMO, CMstat, Sharepoint, Office and AutoCAD
- Support IT Help Desk for Lockheed Martin Network
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A