Handles customer inquires and acts as the on-property liaison for group sales within the pre-defined peak room parameters for Property Sales. Contracts and closes group business in addition to conducting site inspections. Verifies business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for quality service delivery. Achieves group revenue goals by actively up-selling each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and drives customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Large group sales experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and
- Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Achieves group revenue goals by actively up-selling each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Partners with the sales team to identify new group/catering business and achieve personal and property revenue goals.
- Acts as the on-property liaison for group events over the Group Sales peak room parameters of the Sales Office.
- Understands the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.) and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
- Handles customer inquiries and acts as the on-property liaison for group sales within the pre-defined peak room parameters for Property sales.
- Achieves group revenue goals by responding to incoming group/catering opportunities for the property that are within the pre-defined peak room parameters.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A