Website Marriott International
The Director of Marketing shapes and drives the hotel’s marketing strategy in close collaboration with the hotel’s operations, Marriott’s PR, Digital, Sales and Brand teams and external agencies and partners to generate awareness, engagement, demand and conversion. He/She manages a team of two marketing executives on property and is an active member of the hotel’s Executive Committee.
Oversee the content and social media strategy
- Develop and update sales material
- Source and manage external marketing agencies as required on a project basis
- Develop and deliver the annual marketing plan and marketing budgets in line with the hotel strategic priorities and revenue target by market segments.
- Conduct performance analysis of past programs/events and adjust strategies accordingly to enhance future initiatives
- Act as a Brand Champion with the hotel teams. Together with the key members and departments, drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotel messaging and guest experience.
Excellent communication and project management skills
- Result-driven strategic thinker
- Creative, innovative mind-set
- Strong consumer focus and understanding of the luxury lifestyle market and trends
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A