Website Mediclinic Middle East
Mediclinic City Hospital in Dubai is hiring an experienced and passionate Consultant in Paediatric Intensive Care.
Our PICU is a state-of-the-art unit housing six beds and aims to provide specialised care to critically ill children. The PICU employs the latest technology with invasive haemodynamic monitoring, non-invasive and invasive ventilation, high frequency oscillatory ventilation, nitric oxide therapy and sophisticated invasive procedures such as flexible fibreoptic bronchoscopy, hemodialysis, endoscopies, bone marrow aspirations and more. The PICU will have a substantial referral base from both in and out of hospital.
If you are looking to work within a renowned and well-established centre, offering advanced levels of diagnosis and treatment, ensuring every patient receives the highest levels of international-standard healthcare, we would love to hear from you!
- Basic Medical Degree recognised by Dubai Healthcare City Authority.
- Completion and certification of a higher professional education program in Paediatric Critical/Intensive Care recognised by Dubai Healthcare City Authority: CCT in Paediatric Critical/Intensive Care, or American Board Certification in Paediatric Critical/Intensive Care or an equivalent in Pediatric Intensive Care recognised by Dubai Healthcare City Authority
- Proven experience and competence in all aspects of Pediatric Intensive Care.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience, since gaining higher qualification, of which three years should be at a Consultant level.
- Experience in a Western hospital setting is highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education.
- Publication in peer reviewed journals would be well regarded.
Company/Organization: Mediclinic Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time Job
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A